Okuma Taurino Rods
THE Taurino is the latest graphite rod series from Okuma, and is specifically designed to suit the demanding needs of lure fishers.
Okuma Taurino rods are purposely designed without a fore grip to provide better performance for the user with direct contact with the rod blank. This allows lure fishers a better direct feel so they know exactly what their lures are doing, and allow for better strike response.
- IM8 graphite blank construction
- Lightweight EVA split grips for reduced weight
- Zero foregrip design for improved balance and weight reduction
- ALPS stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braid or mono lines
- Pac Bay MINIMA reel seat for reduced weight
- Custom anodized aluminum reel seet treads for strength and balance
- Stainless steel hook keeper
Soft Rod Bag included.
Line Weight: 4-7kg
*This listing is for a rod only; reel pictured is for illustration purposes, it is not included. This picture is a universal image - rod may vary slightly from this image shown.