Cranka Crab 50mm - 3.9g Lure
Whether you fish in fresh or salt water, CRANKA has the fishing lures to help you catch more fish. CRANKA fishing lures are designed to closely mimic the natural look and action of the prey items that fish regularly feed upon.Get ready to take your fishing to the next level, browse through our range of unique, high quality, award and tournament winning lures here!
All hail the Cranka Crab! One of the most innovative and realistic estuary lures on the market today is a bream slayer. Coming to maturity in the Australian bream tournament scene, the results truly speak for themselves. If you fancy yourself as a bit of a breamer and haven't yet tied on a Cranka Crab, then you should - and watch your catch rates and quality of fish soar. Not only for the bream, you can expect by catch of flathead, EP's and golden trevally to name a few species that have fallen to the Legend that is the Cranka Crab.
The CRANKA Crab is an original and unique Crab design that has been more than 10 years in development. This lure was designed specifically for bream but as anglers are quickly finding out it is deadly on a wide range of different estuarine species. This lure features realistic floating foam claws that are attached to the treble hooks to make the lure come to life in the water. The foam claws float up above the crabs head in the water waving around just like a real "defensive" crab that is trying to defend itself from predators that are trying to eat it. These floating claws not only make the crab look extremely real in the water, but they also place the hooks into the perfect position for a positive hook up when a fish eats the lure... these floating claws also makes the lure extremely "snag resistant" as the hooks stay up off the bottom during the retrieve! Other features of this lure include realistic soft plastic legs, tungsten base plate which comes in 2 different weights one light (3.9 grams) and one heavy (5.9 grams) for different situations, one piece through wire design to always keep you connected to the fish, quality Japanese Decoy #14 YS25 trebles and comes available in 8 realistic crab colours! With multiple tournament wins already under its belt including a kayak world title, this lure has quickly proven itself as a must have in every anglers arsenal.
- Cranka Crabs are a unique Australian Design.
- Slow natural crab sink rate and real crab look.
- 8 very natural crab body colours.
- Unique floating claw design makes this a snag resistant lure and also places the hooks in the perfect position for positive hook ups.
- Tungsten base plates - one light, one heavy for all situations.
- Light base plate lure weight - 3.9g and sinks a 4.5 seconds per meter.
- Heavy base plate lure weight - 5.9g and sinks at 3 seconds per meter.
- Resilient and easily replaceable soft plastic legs and claws.
- Floating claw/treble design gives the lure lif like movement in the water.
- Comes factory fit with size 14 Decoy Y-S25 trebles.
- Legs and claws initially come in 6 different colours which can be mixed and matched with the 8 body colours allowing for endless colour combinations.
- Internal scent chamber allows the CRANKA Crab to even smell real too!
Product Code: see colours
Hooks: Treble Hook Model
Frequently Bought Together
or 4 payments of $7.49 with Learn more