Our newest line of rods, the EFX Pro, takes our traditional First Strike bass rods and offers a split grip configuration. EFX Pro rods are built on a USA Made North Fork Composites 1M Blank with X-Ray Finish (matte). The Blank is un-sanded for added recovery and toughness. These rods feature an ECS type exposed blank reel-seat on casting rods which allows the angler to have a direct connection with the blank to maximize sensitivity. On spinning rods, we utilize a proprietary USA made reel seat with a metal locking nut to eliminate reels loosening under heavy torque. Carbon Fiber split grip handles further amplify vibrations transmitted from the end of your line. We believe that these rods epitomize the consistent advancements that we are making here at Edge. By combining NexGen blank technology with the latest Gary Loomis rod designs, we can deliver the absolute best to every consumer who puts their trust in Edge.
- EFX Pro rods are built on a USA Made North Fork Composites IM Blank with “X-ray” Finish (matte). Blank is un-sanded for added recovery and toughness.
- Premium Titanium Tangle Free Guides
- Propriety locking Hood
- ECS Type exposed blank reel seat.
- Machine braided carbon-fiber sleeve. More sensitive than cork, 20% lighter, and has a shelf life of 5,000 years.
- High density cross blown EVA cap specifically designed to reduce wear.
*This picture is a universal image - rod models may vary from the image shown.