UGLY STIK GOLD USG-SP361UL SPIN ROD
or 4 payments of $14.75 with Learn more
Ugly never looked so good.
2018 sees the release of the latest inception of the faithful Ugly Stik. All Fuji componentry complements the triple howald construction process along with a nice cosmetic upgrade to bring the old faithful into the future.
- Newly engineered Ugly Stik HOWALD PROCESS featuring Triple-Built construction around an internal spiral fiberglass core.
- Parallel glass fibers infused with pigmented polyester resin, createS a strong yet sensitive rod with better balance that is virtually indestructible.
- The latest INTER-CORE Laminate is an innovative design process that surrounds graphite shaft fibers in the outer walls with a RIGID WRAP structure.
- The new process provides greater stiffness and superior strength throughout the blanks shaft. This creates a better taper from the backbone of the blank to the tip that provides extra sensitivity and better casting accuracy.
- Ugly Stik Gold series are equipped with full Fuji New Concept Guide. Specially designed with higher supports for tangle free fishing.
- Finishing -Fuji exclusive black polished Stainless-Steel frame with Aluminum Oxide Ring. Featuring DEEP PHESSED FRAME.
- Utilizes Fuji BLVOG, BSVOG, BNOG guides across all rod ranges that covers lightweight/ Heavy-Duty/ Super Heavy-Duty fishing applications
- Reel Seat - Fuji DPS graphite spinning reel seat & Fuji TC5 Trigger Reel Seat for bait casting reel
- The Ugly Stik Clear Tip delivers extra strength right where you need it and is sensitive to the lightest strike.
- High density solid fiberglass spiral tip end provides optimal sensitivity and greater acceleration in every cast.
*This picture is a universal image - rod models may vary from the image shown.
Perfect rod for the kidsBy: Gavin Rudd on 20 March 2023I bought this rod for my 4 year old son who has grown very attached to it. Caught some great fish on it too! Nice soft tip on it to hook whiting but has some good strength still to land some decent flathead and other larger estuary fish. Very durable and hardy for a kid to give it some stick!